Home Ask The Dentist Medicaid Polls Procedure Descriptions FAQ's Consultants Schools Directories Research


Dental Health Directory Library

FAQ:  Tori

Video: Tori - Exostosis Removal Surgery

Tori Ask The Dentist Christopher McFarland Question:
I have tori in the upper part of my front teeth and its changing the shape of my upper lip.

I am so worried because my mouth is starting to protrude. Please help me find a medication to stop its growth.

I need a specialist on this in Moreno Valley. I am taking Thyrax for my lifetime medication. ... Visitor from CA

There is no medication to stop a tori from growing but they are easily removed.

Find a local oral surgeon or periodontist and they should be able to help you.

If you don't know anyone, call the local dental society.

Christopher McFarland, DMD
Atlanta Prosthodontist - Periodontist
2530 Lawrenceville Highway
Decatur - Duluth - Atlanta, GA
(770) 492-0256

Return to Tori FAQ

Return to FAQ Index

You also have the option of using Google search technology to conduct a specific search within our databases to find more specific information. Adjust search terms as needed to refine search results:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

[Home]   [Ask The Dentist]   [FAQ's]   [Polls]   [Consultants]   [Directories]   [Articles]  
Contact the Editor
Dental Health Directory
Ask The Dentist
Technical Treatment Protocol Diagnosis Error Assessment
Free No Cost Dentist Advice
Featured in
Part of the Dental Network
Health Issues in Dentistry
Tori FAQ
All rights reserved - 1999-2020
Dental Pros and Cons

Free Dentistry
Bad Teeth Gums Gallery